Sunday, August 19, 2007

Kiama Surprise Birthday Trip

Friday 3rd August, just finished work and Joseph insits I meet him promptly at the gallery. Arrive and Joseph tries to give me my first birthday gift. I refuse, its not my birthday until Sunday. Sceptically I open a small brown paper package to find a small leather purse with the number 419. We're going to Sam's mum caravan for my birthday weekend extravaganza.


Arrived at nightime to our weekend caravan abode


Awoke to beautiful sunshine


and incredible views


caravan signage


our friends for the weekend


the intrepid explorer


red nails on the bench


our caravan's rear view


greasy fringe, yuck


happy camper 1


Happy camper 2


Sleepy camper with view


camper 2 explores camp


birthday girl opening her gifts


birthday breakfast


further explorations


sea views

1 Comments:

Blogger Av said...

Oh my god!I just left you a really long response but it disappeared! Love the nails!

I am done in the shop and now back at work - need a new job really badly I think it is worse here than in the shop.

Weather looks lovely overthere its been raining here solidly for ten days!

Boo Hoo!

Love you

August 21, 2007 at 5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home